Friday, March 2, 2012

Hitchhiker

I just loved the color in this week's case at CSI!  They are so happy and sunny for a little pick me up in the middle of winter!  I wanted to make sure that I used them in the brightest way too.

For my evidence I used: use a solid background, use of wet elements in the paint splatters and dimensional glaze, transparent element in the transparency over the photo, and something that sparkles in my glitter glue frame around the photo.

For my testimony I wrote about the star of the photo which is the dragonfly!

The layout


The case


4 comments:

  1. I love this. Great photo! Different for you. Lots of white space

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours!!!! That is a great photo to showcase and I love the "ribbons" below it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty!! I just LOVE all the little banners!

    ReplyDelete