Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beach Bums

The Challenge:
Use slang on your project or layout.

I also made this layout for case #28 at CSI.

I actually had a really hard time starting with this project as I begin my layouts with the photos, not the title.  It was pretty difficult to try to find a photo that would work well with slang.  So, I set it aside and decided to work on my CSI layout.  I picked this photo of my nephew and his mom at the beach in Cali, when it came to me.  Bum is slang and would be perfect for this photo!

For my evidence I used circles, robots, metal, and dry embossing.  My testimony is documenting a silly thing in a circle journal spot.

This layout was even chosen to be highlighted at Club CK this week!  That was a nice surprise.

The layout



The case file


1 comment:

  1. This page is SO AWESOME Laura!! Love the way you did the background and everything else on this page! Congrats on being in the Highlights this week!!

    ReplyDelete