Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bike 2 The Coast

The Challenge:
Use your favorite paper maker and give the reasons you love them

This was a hard one for me.  I love so many different makers for different reasons.  Time and time again I come back to Crate Paper as on of my faves though.  They have such fun lines, with awesome embellishments, that can be used in so many ways.  I like the slightly distressed look that is never too cutesy. I like rugged over cute.  Fits my lifestyle more.

For this layout I turned to the Story Teller line that I just love!  There are so many ways to use it for layouts of "doing" and "going"  We do a lot of that.  I used the photos of John and his friend that they took on a bike trip over to the coast.  It's over 60 miles there and passes over the Coast Range.  They had a great time and stopped to snap these picks at the end of their route.  They took John's truck back home that we had left the night before.

I also used Ashley Horton's October Sketch It Out Sketch.

The layout

The sketch


2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the cycle embellishments. I can not imagine riding my bike for 60 miles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is an awesome guys page, love the bold colour.

    ReplyDelete