Friday, October 19, 2012

Deep Woods

I was able to take part in the Weekly Challenge at Club CK.  It was a sketch challenge with a sketch by one of my faves, Scrapbook Generation.  I have all of their two page sketch books and have found them a breeze to use and like that they use a lot of large photos.  They go together in a snap!

I decided to do one of the layouts for TRW II.  Photos from the wedding venue Bryon and Leah chose.  I think they knew right away that they had found The Place.  This feeling was confirmed when we visited another venue and they decided to look no further.  The woman running it is so helpful and will be great to work with.  It is beautiful and I can't wait to see them marry here!

The layout:

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty page, love the little hearts down the bottom.

    ReplyDelete