Monday, December 16, 2013

Black Friday

Welcome back for the 2nd of our December inspiration challenges at ScrapStuffz  Think of it as our gift to you, our wonderful players!  For our second inspiration photo, Stacia chose an great grid design!  So many options with this photo.  I love the overlapping photos, the news print, the simplicity.


I really liked that print background and I was hunting for some paper that simply had writing on it.  I just was striking out when all of a sudden I found this columned piece!  Talk about a score!  I went with the matted photos that overlap each other.  I decided to use red instead of green because I brought home the Starbucks bag from our annual breakfast stop.  This year my hubby decided to join us.  We really did have a ball.  Even me, who didn't want to go in the first place and hates shopping!


Ready, set, CREATE!

1 comment:

  1. That red mat really makes the B&W photos pop! Great idea to use the Starbucks bag!

    ReplyDelete