Tuesday, September 30, 2014

1, 2, 3 Slide

Back to my Summer of Chaos Catch up.  I really loved the whimsical inspiration photo of this CSI case, so I decided to make my piece a whimsical one.  I haven't done a lot of whimsical layouts lately, but I really like them and need to do more.  I took a trip to Salt Lake City in May to visit Adele.  We spent a lot of time with her 3 year old nephew.  This day we went to a nearby park to play.  As Adele was taking care of little brother, the 3 year old grabbed my hand and led me to the playground.  He had me watch as he went down the big curly slide, a recent accomplishment for him, then decided it was my turn to slide.  He grabbed my hand, took me to the top and said, "Go down Auntie Mooney".  What do you do?  You cram yourself onto the slide and go, all whilst your friend is snapping pics.  Ah....to be a kid again, if only for a little while.

Evidence used: sun, bird, transportation element, metal, clouds, circles.

134 - 1, 2, 3 Slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment