Sunday, September 28, 2014

Truffle Trot

Playing catch up from a chaotic summer.  August seemed to be the month of pink at CSI.  Every case had pink in it.  I had to giggle because my BFF and fellow DT member HATES pink.  It was fun to see how you can work pink into all sorts of color combos though.  I loved the black, it just make such a wonderful background that makes everything else pop, so instead of creating a mixed media base, I used plain black.  First thing I did was use some white modeling paste over one of Tim Holtz's new layering stencils and LOVED how it just popped off of the page!  I built up a layered matte for the photos from book pages, tags and paper.  Add a few die cut banners (I really love this new banner die set) and journaling and a pretty fast page is done.

Evidence used: book pages, floral pattern, lace, string, wet medium, mesh (stencil).



















136 - Truffle Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment