Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lil Bit Dangerous

Happy last February CSI reveal! Love love love the colors of this case!

I was sitting at my desk the other day, working away. I went to wash my paint brush off and nearly chucked into the tea cup instead of the wash water! Painty tea does not sound very appetizing. I decided that maybe this isn't the best resting place for my morning tea (update: in making this layout, I just about put my dirty paintbrush into my tea mug again...apparently I don't learn very fast)

Evidence used: text print, stamps, mixed media background, triangles, postage stamps

Testimony: Use Lil Bit in your title and continue in your journaling. "Lil Bit Dangerous to keep your tea next to the wash water."




1 comment:

  1. This sounds like you Laura! I can just picture you doing this--twice. I love the layout--the colors are the colors I want my new craft room. Soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete