Friday, March 6, 2015

Adventure Awaits

I can't believe we are already into March CSI cases already! I loved the fun colors of this case and the inspiration photo is adorable.

I went with the selfie prompt. I had just recently taken this selfie of my husband and I headed out on a road trip and I thought it would be perfect for this case. The Polaroid frame and circle cut are from The Cut Shoppe and were perfect for this layout. The circle shape is a camera shutter and I love the heart in the middle. Reminds me of spending time with someone I love and documenting the fun we have, so I added clock hands to it to represent time spent. I pulled out some papers from a couple of Studio Calico travel collections, one of which is just full of these magnetic word type boxes. I paired cut out ones with stamped words using my dial a letter stamp for my journaling. Love how interesting that turned out! The sketch was super cute, but I only had one photo and wanted to use the frame, so I cut down the photo clusters and the circle became an embellishment. Since I only used one of the clusters, I added a bunch of banners that I just hand cut without much thought of being perfect.

Evidence used: camera, circles, metal, Poloroid frame, circle, hearts

Testimony is on my selfie and the adventure it represents. "Let's go on an adventure just you + me. Let's explore and see the world so go away with me please today and everyday. Road trip San Fran Dec 15 2014"




Come play with us, this case is open all month and we have some fabulous prize sponsors this month. Will you be the next prize winner?


1 comment:

  1. I love this layout-- so beautiful and nice balance! Awesomesauce with a side of COLEslaw

    ReplyDelete