Thursday, October 31, 2019

Gelli Print Card Background

Hi, I am up on the Unity Stamp Co Blog today with another tutorial! And it's one that's near and dear to my heart.




I adore making Gelli prints. It's so soothing and satisfying to pull print after print. You never know what you're going to get. I love the mix of paints and seeing how they play out on the paper. Check out the video below to see how this one came about. After I had my background, I stamped the flowers from Insightful Meadows and sentiment from Abundant Blessings in black, giving a silhouetted look. I also stamped the flowers slightly off the edge of the painted area. This adds a lot of interest that grabs the viewer's attention.

Abundant Blessings {September 2017 Sentiment Kit}

Insightful Meadows

You can see how it was made here:




This week begins the monthly challenge for November. Use paint in your project. It can be a painted background, stamping with paint, splatters, however you feel like adding paint. This challenge will be open all month, so you have some time to think it over. Be sure to upload your work to the Unity Show & Tell FB groupfor your chance at a prize.

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment