Friday, November 1, 2019

Graciellie and Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Welcome to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, hosted by Graciellie Designs! Be sure to start the hop here, for the full list.

There are a number of awesome coffee related designs in the Graciellie Designs shop. Today I have chosen to use the two newest designs, just in time for all of your holiday projects.





I used the sets Cuddle In A Cup and Cheery Cocoa, as well as the digi paper pack Cozy Christmas. I think the papers go so well with a warm cuppa.

Be sure to drop by the shop to find something to cozy up to! Until next time, happy stamping.


8 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous!! I love the warm, rustic feel of the first, and that giant yellow cup on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet cards! I love the plaid so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Laura, I love them both.
    Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lemon yellow cup!! The plaids are awesome!! Wonderful designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love cuddle in a cup but at Christmas I am loving the other as much I can see a creamy foam ontop of the cup yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plaids and the colors.

    ReplyDelete