Thursday, November 7, 2019

Unity Challenge - Black & White

Hi and welcome to another Unity Stamp Co mini challenge! I have a simple card and some thoughts on the rule of odds for you today.



Today I am sharing a simple card using just black and white. White paper and black ink. There are plenty of great images you can use that don't need any added color. For this project, I used Damn Girl and a sentiment from Not Always...But. I love the lacy background! My gems were placed using the rule of odds. The brain loves to have things arranged in odd numbers. Even numbered things confuse our brains. I'm not sure why, but this is a classic interior designer rule in arranging photos, vases, other decor, and it works for adding embellishments to our art pieces too. Check out the tutorial here.



Damn Girl

Not Always...But


Make a black and white creation. Put your colors away and use the textures found in your black and white supplies. Be sure to upload to the Unity Show & Tell FB pagefor the chance at winning a prize! Try to keep the rule of odds in mind too, I think you will find it helpful.

Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment