Sunday, June 26, 2011

5 in 1

Wow, I just used a layout for 5, count 'em 5 challenges!  It was a great week to do this since it is crazy!

The Challenge:
Make a layout based on a favorite book or author

I used Seuss.  Who can not love Seuss?  And I thought the title fit perfectly for the subject

The Challenge:
Use one of the quotes, titles or journaling ideas in the back of the May/June Creating Keepsakes mag

I thought the quote from Walt Disney - All our dreams can come true...if we have the courage to pursue them.  was very fitting to someone realizing the end of that pursuit.

The Challenge:
Use cream, red and gray

I actually thought the colors went perfectly with these photos.  The reds in the photos are so vibrant that using the brighter cream and gray really let the pop!

The Challenge:
Use this sketch











I used the sketch for the left hand side of the layout.  I just extended it in my mind and used that great photo my dad took of Kayla looking back at us after she sat down.

The Challenge:
I have been part of a layout lottery.  We choose a number of layouts we want to complete in the quarter's time and post them as we get them done.  I chose 50 and am now over 60!

And here is the all purpose layout!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Great job combining SO many challenges into one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Good for you! I love how the background paper really makes the reds pop!

    ReplyDelete