Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chocolate Love

The Challenge:
Make an embellishment by pulling an element from your photo(s)

I chose to use the three photos from our Sister Chick Chocolate Potluck.  I brought my camera to take photos, but was totally sidetracked by Bunco and never took any more than these three!  Well, you know women and chocolate.  We had a feast this night and we partook while playing fun games.  I chose to make a cupcake embellishment to match the fancy tray of cupcakes in one of the photos.  And to think, I was just not in a very good and I almost didn't go!  Thanks, K for dragging me there.

4 comments:

  1. Great job! Love how you did your cupcake! And I love the idea of a get-together with a chocolate theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Love the cupcake. I made cupcakes last week with my nieces and wanted to create an embelly to go with it! Yours is so cute.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome layout, I want to eat the cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cupcake! And those photos are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete