Saturday, June 18, 2011

Engaged

The Challenge:
Make your title using patterned paper

Kyle and Kayla just got their engagement photos taken and I just love them.  They are just so cute together!  I could not wait to scrap them so I decided to do it for this week's Issue Challenge at Club CK.  I chose to use an Allison Davis sketch from one of the sketch books I got for my birthday.  I love how it turned out.  I had grouped the peachy papers all together quite a while ago because I thought they would go together nicely.  I found the piece of brown in my stash and voila!  I really like how the title turned out too.  I used one of my long forgotten letter stencils to trace the letter on the patterned paper and then cut out around them, leaving a border. I like and will use that technique again


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love this sketch and it works perfectly with your photos. I love the brown ribbon and lace and all your clusters - they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! The blakc/grey paper is perfect with those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you used the strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete