Friday, June 24, 2011

Oh, The Places You Will Go

This week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch was perfect for the photos of my daughter graduating from college.  She graduated cum laude with a BS in Education.  I am so very proud of her!  I thought the Seuss title was the perfect one for the start of her future!  I would like to thank my father and step-mom for taking the photos for me so I could just sit back and enjoy the day!

Here is the sketch:


















And here is my layout using the sketch:


































And where would I be without the second page?!?

9 comments:

  1. You must be sooo proud :) Love the little touches of red that perfectly compkiment your photo without overwhelming them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I love the colors and how you made it a two pager! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Laura! You must be so proud. Kayla is a beautiful young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! i love love love all the photos and that stitching! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and the fantastic stitching AND that you did a 2-pager! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous!!! I just love your LOs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great title for this LO. I love the colors and pics. Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great lo of your DD's graduation! I love how you used the heart to focus your eye to her picture in the crowd of graduates!

    ReplyDelete