Wednesday, August 1, 2018

You Are Here

It's a new month and a new CSI challenge is up! I just loved this one; with the bright colors and vacation memories. We recently took a trip to Disneyland. We left the grey, cool skies of Oregon and emerged into the bright sun of LA. I love this photo of my husband, with his cool sunglasses.

I used this awesome map and sun from Look Up And Get Lost, found at Unity Stamp Co. I love how you can use that map to show your travels around the country and that sun....oh, I love that sun.

I used The Road Trip cut file from The Cut Shoppe and a Here flair from A Flair For Buttons

For my evidence I used: map, travel elements, transportation elements, trees, stamping, and a white background

My testimony is on our recent trip.


 Come play along with us this month! 


1 comment:

  1. What a neat take on the travel theme. I can see why you love those stamps and those cut files. They add fun elements to your page. I really like the photo placement. We can see you in the reflection of your husband's sunglasses. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete