Saturday, December 7, 2019

Stamping Gifts

Happy December! It's the season of giving and what better gift to give than one made with your own hands? I love giving and receiving handmade gifts. I like to think about my recipient as a create a little something special just for them. If you also love to give your heart in a gift, this is the challenge for you!

I have been giving handmade ornaments with the Christmas cards, to my co-workers, for years. When I saw the new wood slice die/embossing folder from Tim Holtz, I knew I wanted to make ornaments. As soon as I saw A Little Mousy, I knew I had found my stamp! This is such a cute kit, very versatile, and was a fairly simple project to make. Cut and ink the wood slices, stamp and color the image, cut out and add to the wood slice. You can see the process in the video below.


A Little Mousy






For this challenge, I task you with making a gift of some sort. It can be a pack of cards, canvas, coaster, jewelry, ornament, the sky is the limit! Bless someone's day with a gift from your heart and hands. The challenge will be open all month, so you have time. Be sure to upload to the Unity Show & Tell group to be in the running for a prize. Until next time, happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't seen these before. Wonderful idea.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great ornaments. I love this mousie! <3

    ReplyDelete