Friday, May 25, 2012

Make A Wish

This week's case at CSI was such a cute one!  Every week Michele Singh creates coordinating papers and embellishments to go along with the case files.  They are always very nicely done, but this week's were just adorable!  I loved the paper that I used for the matte, the mushrooms and snails are just adorable, and one of the quotes she added fit what I was trying to do perfectly!

For my evidence I used: mushrooms, bugs, dots, kraft background, staggered heights, and paint drops.  For my testimony I journaled 4 things; 4 things I am wishing for right now in my scrap/art life.

The layout

Close ups




The Case File




1 comment:

  1. This is totally awesome, Laura!! Love how you used the coordinates and added the paint! Love the dandelion photo and the title you chose is perfect!! Love, love, love this one!

    ReplyDelete