Monday, May 7, 2012

St John's Bridge


The colors used this week at CSI are some of my favorite colors.  I love the earthy tones and  I love them together.  I took these last weekend while my husband raced in an outrigger canoe race. I started right under the bridge.  A very cool looking one.

For my evidence I used: bird and branch, white space (I have a hard time with that one), circles in my punch.

For my testimony I journaled on the mystery of bridge design and beauty that was accomplished without modern technology.

I also used this layout for BPC's National Scrapbooking Day challenge to use 3 colors next to each other on the color wheel.


The case file

17flat.jpg (750×547)

4 comments:

  1. Holy Moly!! Look at all of that white space...I think you are channeling Tina on this layout! :) I really love how it puts the focus on your photos and LOVE the mist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Love the white space. I have a hard time with that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Love the "white space and how it puts focus on the bridge. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is just AWESOME, Laura!! I totally TOTALLY love the white background with bits of mist (something I'm loving playing with myself!), and the minimalist design with the two small photos and the sweet little pennant in the top left.
    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete