Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sister Chicks

Another month has come to an end!  Can't quite believe it.  This month for the Thanks Living challenge, we were taught about using odds.  The eye like things to be grouped in odd numbers and we learned that it will see pairs of things ordered and not necessary for further thinking on.  We want to capture people's minds with our layouts and other design projects, so we can use odd numbers to do that.  The brain will have to look harder at it in order for it to make sense.

In my layout this month, I talk about how thankful I am for the women of my church.  They really are like sisters to me and I am grateful for each of them.  Yes, I used 4 photos, but I used 3 groups of embellishments to give the brain that little puzzle so it will linger and take in all the details.

The layout

1 comment:

  1. Laura, that hot pink cardstock makes a great base for your layout! Your clustered elements look really awesome and what a great subject for your page!!

    ReplyDelete