Saturday, June 2, 2012

Visit To Fairyland


It was another great challenge over at CSI this week!  Such pretty colors to work with.  As soon as I took these photos I knew I would be using them for this challenge.

On a photo shoot trip over the weekend we went to a rhododendron garden. The flowers were on their way out and starting to die off. But this meant that the ground was just littered with fallen petals, making it seem like a fairyland.  I found such an area full of colorful petals that had the prettiest little flowers growing.  My dad took my photo there to remember my visit to Fairyland.

For my evidence I used: flowers, pins, frosted paper, stripes, and layers.  For my testimony I journaled on the perspectives of the sadness of the death of the flowers, but it also brought great beauty.

I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers.  It's a great sketch, I love it!

The Layout

Some more photos






The case file



The sketch


4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Laura!!! Wonderfully girly, and yes, it does look like a place for fairies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy is perfect! Or rather the page is designed perfectly for a fairy page! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, gorgeous!! Love the banner, pretty flowers, butterflies, and photos! Also, the mix of paper!!

    ReplyDelete