Monday, April 27, 2015

Ironman

I can't believe April is nearly over! This last April case at CSI was a lot of fun. I decided to go with the National Humor Month prompt and this guy brings so much humor into my life!

I was spending the day crafting with my daughters and step mom. Hubby and I had a brief conversation and he signed off by saying he would get back to the pile of housework he was doing. He told me that he was doing the ironing. I said, "Yeah...right..." I don't think the guy has ironed more that once in his life. Soon after, I received a bunch of photos of him "ironing". T-shirt, satin dress, hat, soccer shoes. Seriously, my life is never boring....

I started off by painting the case colors onto a blank piece of watercolor paper in random streaks. Then stamped some black circles on top. I cut some cut files out, Polaroid frame, file tab (used the inside mustaches elsewhere on the page), and a couple of snarky sayings tags from The Cut Shoppe. The mustache tab and frame are backed with vellum. I stamped the arrows on the tags to add interest and added the mustaches because they are just fun. Throw on a few gears, and done!

Evidence used: metal, circles, stripes, something transparent, paint, and die cuts.

Testimony is something humorous.




No comments:

Post a Comment